Emma Watson twitters about new exciting venture- UPDATED!!

Emma is getting us all excited. She's gone all Dr. Suess on us. She posted a new message on twitter about a new venture/project and she says she'll be posting more clues to see if we can guess what it is. Lancome, fashion, or a new movie? We can't wait to find out!

If you haven' t followed her on twitter it would be a good idea to do so.

Her twitter:

A new venture is starting - what can it be? Follow my clues and you will see..

Facebook:

Emma Watson Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be releasing some information over the next few days releasing some information over the next few days on www.twitter.com/emwatson about an exciting on new project I am doing! Check it out and see if you can guess the answers...! Em x


Update - clue #1

I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on.