In order to have healthy eyes you need to understand the importance of kajal which is made by collecting soot from an oil, lamp and mixing it with butter. These days many brands have launched their own pencils and kajals in market. Here are kajal tips for healthy eyes.
- First of all keep your kajal in a fridge or at a room temperature to maintain its cooling effect.
- This kajal tip suggests that first of all make sure that your eyes are clean or else wash them. Make sure that there is no dust or an eye-lash as it may irritate the eye if it smudges with the kaajal.
- The kajal tip for healthy eyes believes that apply a small moisturiser around the eye in case of dryness. If it is oily, dab some face powder or wipe off the oil with a tissue.In order to have healthy eyes, very carefully pull down the lower eye lid to expose the inner lid line.
- This tip for healthy eyes suggests that take the pencil and ensure that the tip is sharp so that it doesn’t poke you. Now drag the lower eye lid and start from the inner eye to the outside.Healthy eyes guide states that if you are hesitant regarding the pencil; use your finger by putting some kajal on the tip and apply it smoothly along the lower eye lid contour.
- This tip for healthy eyes states that apply kajal on the lower rim of the eye which gives it’s a softer effect.
- Women also have an option to apply it at the upper lid of the eye with the eye pencil.