Belle unwrapped: wash day+ length+locs


freshly washed hair no product

 lenght check! as usual the back is growing faster than the front!
my micro two strand twists

my colour is looking very red! it's just the light haven't dyed my hair since august


 so today was hair wash day! i thought I'd share it with you as I've been keeping my hair under wraps for a little while now. I've been wearing my hair in micro two strand twists under my turbans as I've been thinking long and hard about locking my hair! I'm still undecided so for now I'm just rocking the twists.
there has been a bit of hair drama however! I've had yet another scalp flare up it's a hormonal and stress related so it sucks that there is nothing i can do about it and it nothing to do with how I'm treating my hair. anyway it's all good if I've learned anything these past few years it's that it's just hair! we are gorgeous with or without it!





this is the idea I'm toying with at the moment, but it's quite a commitment so I'm going to give it a month or so before i decide, but I've been inspired by the versatility of loc wearing women!