my haircare routine

october

my hair care regimen

monthly:

shampoo with phillip kingsley moisture extreme
detangle with a wide tooth comb 
deep condition with macadmia oil treatment mixed with philip kingsley elasticizer, mixed with a concoction of oils such as peppermint and jojoba
i leave the treatment on for as long as possible (at least 3 hours!) i use a hot towel to open the pores and let the moisture in.

weekly:

deep condition with macadamia oil treatment and the macadamia oil leave for 15 minutes in the shower

daily:

wash and go with mane and tail leave in conditioner
when wet i use ic fantasia gel and use the bambiix2 fingerling method
i spray my hair with natures shine by organic root stimulator 

nightly:

i give myself a scalp massage for 10 minutes while rubbing shea-emu butter by long hair lovers every night to stimulate my scalp to help healthy hair growth.

august