Shea-mu butter by long hair lovers

"Shea-mu Hair Butter contains a high concentration of our patent-pending emu oil and essential oil formula to grow long hair faster and healthier. The natural fatty acids in Shea Butter & Hemp Seed Oil add luster to dry, brittle, slow-growing hair, while Natural Vitamin E fends off free radicals and protects the hair and scalp from harmful environmental factors. Added Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) actually penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen hair from the inside out."





$34
 Emu Oil: acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory that stimulates the hair's natural growing ability.
 
ingrediants
Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Triple Refined Emu Oil; Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil; Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5); Organic Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender, Cedarwood & Sweet Orange Essential Oils; Filtered Beeswax; Natural Vitamin E


I've been using this butter at night. I emolsifie a good sized dollop in my hands and massage into my scalp for 5 minutes to stimulate my scalp I leave over night and was out in the morning. I haven't noticed much hair growth but I'm not really looking for. I have however noticed thicker hair espicially on my thinning sides.

Check out the products on