Destination Wedding to St. Michael's


Lindsey (my assistant) and I travelled to do Patty's wedding in St. Michael's just about 1 month ago. We met up with Amie Decker from Amie Decker Beauty  (makeup artist) to do her hair and makeup for her Rehearsal dinner the night before. We had a big wedding party of 15 gal's the next morning, so we thought it would be best to stay over night. Patty was so sweet and invited us to her Texas style Rehearsal Dinner. We had so much fun hanging with the girl's, enjoying some good ol' taco salad. It was fun and yum! Kelley Cannon Events  was the coordinator for her wedding. We just love her to and work with her all the time. She did such a great job with her wedding. I will have more photo's to come from her amazing Eastern Shore wedding, but for now here are a few I took from our weekend….


I was so fortunate to have Amie Decker do my makeup for the Rehearsal Dinner that night for the first time. I got to experience her talents.

I was just so in love with their cute flower's in a boot center pieces for the dinner.
 Bride's hair, next morning, wedding day! We did 15 girl's in all and I have "0" photo's of the other's, it was just so busy! Hopefully the photographer caught some good shots.


 Lindsey and I trying to get a good shot with the amazing view, didn't have to much success.
 Love, love this signage her dad made.
 Patty was such a stunning bride! I can't wait to get back more photo's. So much beauty.
 Some touch-up's going on.

 The "Glam Squad"