Outfit of the day+ Doodles







orange tee from newlook
necklace primark
scarf from bricklane

As you all no i've been relishing in not defining my curls, however i had a few hours to spare so I tried out the doodles method, from Terri Laflesh's book curly like me. I was turned onto this method via goingnatural.com Miss Nappuality contest (which i'm judging) the ladies rocked thier doodles so i thought i'd give it a try!


I creted this look with wet hair(very wets!), leave in conditioner and Darcy's botanicals curling jelly
the results: lots of shrinkage (of course) very similar to the dry twists that i do but much tighter curls, Darcy botanicals gives great hold so I hope to wear this style to the end of the week!
I had some time on my hands and it took about and 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete (keep a water bottle handy to spritz your hair when it starts to dry out!)
I'm loving the result, it's just too cute!!