Outfit of the day








pleated jersey maxi skirt from primark
dog motif vest from primark
feather earring's.......primark again!

it's happens, that sometimes I end up in head to toe primark! I always try to mix my primark bargains with other highstreet or vintage finds to avoid dare we say! looking cheap! 
The maxi skirt is the spitting image of one I saw in zara for twice the price (mine was only £12!) 
no one ever guesses a good portion of my wardrobe is from good old primark!, I guess the key is picking the right items, (avoid buying items with buttons, they will usually fall off!, don't but the trendiest item 200,000 other girls will be wearing up and down the country!, try it on!!!! do not be distracted by the price sometimes a cheap £2 top is just that!)
 check out my primark shopping guide here