The product review: HPO Spa Treatments

Butter Drops & Twisty Locs

As promised, i have another couple of products to review! (hoorah!) the love people at HPO Spa Treatments , let me take my pick of products from there spa range.
I picked out Butter Drops and Twisty Locs, as i love any products that will help me maintain my signature style and keep my hair soft! 


(***note to self rub in the product!!! before you leave the house!***)

i used the Butter drops as a hot oil treatment, as directed on the HPO website, before I cleansed ad conditioned my hair, I used a warm towel to open up my hair follicles.

I used the Twisy Locs for my twists, i did them on dry hair, and randomly twisted sections of my hair concentrating on the ends (as you know I don't care to much about definition i like my hair to look textured)



Butter Drops active ingredients: Jojoba oil, extracts of orange and lavender and HPO essential oils

Twisty Locs active ingredients: Shea butter, Jojoba oil, honey, vitamins and HPO essential oils