Product review: LUSH R&B

freshly washed hair

my tools-section clips, R&B, Tangle Teezer, Darcy's gel

I sectioned my hair to apply R&B


After applying R&B I started my doodles using Darcy's gel to tame unruly coils

almost there! my half doodled hair


 the end result, defined shiny coils!

It's Sunday and for many of us that means hair wash day! Today was the perfect opportunity to try out the product i was sent from Lush R&B revive and balance Finishing hair moisturiser
the product was designed with afro hair in mind to moisturise dry brittle hair, to give strength, shine and 'sexy' tresses
I love me some Lush so I had high hopes for this product and wasn't disappointed.
the instruction's say to use on freshly washed dry hair, however i used it on damp hair as I didn't want white hair! (I later found that R&B melts into the hair without leaving white marks!)

R&B is great for thick thirsty hair, the consistency is thick and it looks like a butter, but on my hair it feels light and soft, and my hair really did look shiny after I applied it!
R&B doesn't have any hold so i had to use some gel (darcy's botanicals) as I want my Doodle's to last as long as possible so I used it on the ends of my hair.

I'm loving the results of my doodles, they are soft to touch and shiny!


"Tame your mane with some smooth R&B stylings. The tropical butters and candelilla wax will help to moisturise and control frizzy, flyaway hair, but R & B works to soothe dry scalps, too, with calming oat milk. And once you smell the orange blossom absolute, your hair will well and truly get its groove back."
£9.95


whats in it?
Oat Milk (Avena sativa), Glycerine, Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Fair for Life Olive Oil, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG 100 Stearate, Perfume, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus aurantium amara), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool
*Occurs naturally in essential oils